Wakayama is a retro-inspired ski glove for trendy skiers and snowboarders. Made with cowhide using outseams along the fingers, which provides a distinct look while optimising freedom of motion and grip. A wool liner maintains warmth during cold winter days, which can easily be removed to dry. The opening around the wrist can be adjusted with a paracord, and on the wrist’s inside a neoprene cuff helps keep a comfortable fit. A wrist strap is also included to reduce the risk of dropping the glove while riding the lift. A warm, all-around ski glove that is just as well suited to pre-season runs as to hunting for the last late spring snow. And with a timeless design, it even fits in to your day-to-day routine. Also available as a mitten. *Colour 060060 is sewn using chrome-free impregnated goat leather.
- Warm, durable ski glove.
- Impregnated cowhide protects against weather and wind.
- Outward-facing seams provide better grip and feel.
- Removable liners made of wool terry / wool fleece.
- Convenient paracord wrist adjustment.
- Elastic at wrist.
- Neoprene cuff on inside wrist.
- Wrist straps / handcuffs included.
- Can be combined with other liners.