MB Sprinter Ambulance with Driver
Pioneering, efficient, reliable – this is how Mercedes Benz describes the new Sprinter. The latest generation Sprinter continues to be the versatile and popular transport professional. BRUDER’s extensive range includes the latest sprinters in a wide range of designs.
Emergency service vehicles are pivotal to BRUDER. The new MB Sprinter ambulance has now been added to round off the range. When recreating an emergency situation, this vehicle with its many functions is paramount. The paramedic (included in the delivery scope) can access the cab using the opening doors. Thanks to the new light and sound module featuring various siren signals and lighting functions, the ambulance will quickly and safely reach any incident. The miniature paramedic gains access to the cutting-edge treatment area through the opening rear doors and side doors as well as the removable roof module. Any bworld figure can be safely transported on the height-adjustable stretcher that moves in and out of the vehicle, fully in line with BRUDER's motto – just like the real thing.
• Cab windows made from transparent and shatter-proof plastic
• Doors can be opened
Vehicle design:• Side door opens
• Rear doors open
• Stretcher slides in and out
• Removable roof module to enable play from above
• Integrated light and sound module
• Incl. fully movable paramedic with cap
• Recommended age: suitable from 4 years for playing indoors and outdoors
• Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
• Compatible with figure
• Scale 1:16 Dimensions:17.9 x 6.7 x 8.7 inch
"WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months.
Choking hazard - small parts."