MAN Fire Engine with Water Pump with Light/Sound Module
The MAN Fire Truck has flashing lights with sirens and a functional water hose that creates action-packed fun! This unique fire engine has a water tank with real water pump and an extendable ladder with a fire fighter's tilting hose basket. Just like the real thing! The hose winds up and stores away on back of the cab of the fire engine. The fire truck has adjustable side mirrors and the cab tilts forward to reveal the engine. The MAN Fire Truck ladder turns 360 degrees and has removable stabilizing legs that snap into place.
- Driver's cabin can be tilted
- Folding outside mirror
- Possibility to view the engine block
- Tank can be filled with water
- Works with water
Incl: Light & Sound Module #02801
- Auto switch-off function after approx. 20 seconds
- The respective function is immediately switched off by pressing the button repeatedly
- Four different functions; police yelp, engine noise, police siren and fire department siren, each triggered by pressing the button
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- 18.5 x 6.9 x 9.5 inch.